Tuesday, September 13, 2011

it's just the beginning

For anyone who will be reading this blog frequently or even just once, I want to take the time to let you know what will be going on in this page. As you can read from my description located on the blog I am a lover of everything sports and especially Philly sports.
The positives along with the negatives aspects of the four main sports will be discussed within the blog. Not only different aspect of the four main sports but of the different Philly Sports teams. I'm sure I could also squeeze in a little about the opponents the teams compete against just to be fair and allow an overview of both teams.
     I don't think there needs to be much more explanation about what I will be writing about. I'm writing about sports! and I hope that I will be able to educate those who don't know much about sports and entertain those who know and feel the same way I do about my teams and others.

ookk!
peaceouteverybody

No comments:

Post a Comment