Friday, September 30, 2011

TOP 10 hottest teams going into week 4

Looking into week 4 I have picked out the hottest 10 teams in the league as of right now. I believe that all of these teams should win this week against the opponents they face. The only issue is the teams that face each other on Sunday. There are three games where the picks I have made will be playing each other. The Raiders verse Patriots, Steelers verse Texans, and finally the Cowboys verse Lions. Since they face each other some of these teams will be on the losing end of this top 10 list. Once the Sunday night games are over I will analyze the teams I have selected and see which of the teams did successfully get the win and which ones missed the mark.

Upsets are also something I am looking forward to this week. It is week 4 and this is when people need to start revaluating the strategies they have gone into the last 3 games with. Fixing issues that have caused quick four and outs, yet continuing to apply the things that may have got them that close win is a major focus for teams this week.

The one team I can tell you for sure I am pulling for this week is Minnesota. They are seriously struggling on offense, McNabb is one of my favorite quarterbacks in the league, regardless of the fact he use to play for Philadelphia. He is a good player and knows how to play game. The Vikings are good fit for him but getting use to the system is the only thing that is holding him back from being successful. I believe that once he gets adjusted the team can be serious factor late in the regular season. I am hoping they can pull out the win against the Chiefs this week to get the ball moving.

So below you can see my top 10 picks about which teams are the hottest in the league right now. Analysis on the team and games is coming late Sunday night.

10. Tennessee Titans
9. Houston Texans
8. Dallas Cowboys
7. Oakland Raiders
6. Washington Redskins
5. New York Jets
4. New England Patriots
3. Green Bay Packers
2. Detroit Lions
1. Buffalo Bills

peaceouteverybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment