Monday, September 19, 2011

optimistic season

After that win against the Rams I’m sure some people were already booking their tickets to Super bowl 46. Well we still have a long 14 week season before any of that could be decided, but I am a very hopeful fan at this point.

Let’s look at the schedule in the next 4 weeks the only team that should pose a small threat is next week against the Giants. And watching their game now, they are struggling a little with their pass game. Going into the bye week I am looking at the Eagles to be either 4-2 or 5-1 obviously we are hoping for 5-1 but the Giants I’m sure are still feeling the sting from the amazing 80+ run back from Desean Jackson at the end of last season. So they may be playing a little rough next week. But the challenge will be meet head on with a tough defense and even stronger offense.

I am going to officially give my prediction for the rest of the season and what I believe will be there record come playoff time. This prediction was in no cocky or over hyped and I believe it will be 100% accurate if not better. Clearly we can only hope for better. My predication is they will end the season 12-4. The way there season appears not to be booked to hard or overly dominated by tough opponents. The real weeks that I see being a problem are weeks 8,9,12,15 which is clearly the main games that you are getting out of the 4 loses I have picked. Although trying to say the outcome of the whole season is almost impossible we can always speculate. The unpredictably from week to week though makes it so hard to decided because we never know who will be injured on which team that may have a huge factor in a game.

The season started off exactly how I like good but not great but that is just the way the Eagles play the game!


peaceouyeverybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment