Monday, October 3, 2011

Frustration builds

So I know you guys didn't think I wasn't going to talk about the embarrassing game that was played Sunday in Philadelphia right. Trying to suppress these last few weeks has been hard but I still have faith because I am a diehard fan. Even though it hurts real bad to keep watching my team lose, I know there is still time to get it together. Unlike some of these people who claim to be fans but on the first sign of a little failure they are ready to jump ship and shot the captain. These people are weak because at the first sight of some success they will be right back to cheering and being happy.

The only thing that honestly really irks my soul are all these stupid Giant, Jet fans, and anyone else who just constantly think it’s necessary to remind me when the Eagles lose. The first thing they are saying is that the Eagles suck, oh their such bums but seriously I just want to know why the Eagles are at the top of everyone's conversation list? People keep saying Dream Team my ass but to be honest we never said we were a Dream Team! That was all the media hyping up the players that were acquired during the off season and free agency. Is it wrong that we are trying to build up our team to be better than last year? NO! it's not because guess what every other team is doing the same thing!! How do you think the Bill and Lions have gotten so good out of nowhere it is because they were smart in the off season. So when people say dream team we just say a better team. Who doesn’t hope that bringing in better players will help achieve the ultimate goal of winning the super bowl? Every single team’s goal when the season starts is to be at the end when it’s all said and done to be able to hold that trophy high to say we won. So again I asked you why we are so hated. Why is it everyone's concern that we lost? God forbid we didn't get a Desean Jackson 80 yard punt return like seriously I am so tired of other people minding our business.

At the end of Monday night football 16 teams have won and 16 teams have lost. Why does it always feel like everyone forgets about the other 15 teams and is so focused on us? I know that I am ranting but I had to let this out. It has been bottled since Sunday after the game; I even had to go to the gym for a run because I was that stressed. Oh and I can't forget the argument I had with a girl I don't even know on twitter because she was talking trash about my team but yet didn't have her facts straight. Clearly I had to put her in check and let her know about herself.

But looking at the game I was very annoyed because to start we missed 2 essential field goals which could have won us the game. And we suffered from so many penalties that caused us to lose precious yards, or to give over huge yardage opportunities for the 49ers. I'm not saying that the Niners are a bad team but IT’S THE 49ERS! There is no reason we should have lost to them. Over the years they have not shown much improvement and the only thing that they have going this year is they have our amazing field goal kicker in David Akers. I still can't figure out why they let him go because this kicker we have now Alex Henry is a rookie who needs to find his big boy pants quick. AND! When that idiot Ronnie Brown thought he were all the sudden a QB trying to make a lateral throw in all that traffic?! Did he not think it was going to result in a turnover??!! I was so mad and I swear he would have been benched the rest of the game for sure if I was the coach!

Moving on, that is the motto for this week. I am letting it all go and focusing on the future which I have my finger crossed will be more positive. Still love my team! Bleed green till I die.

Before I finish I didn't want to cover penalties in the post before this but it was way too long so I’m going to add it into this one. The amount of penalties this week was out of control! Lions could have easily had the win over the Cowboys but kept facing 10 and 15 yard penalties to push them back or push Dallas forward. The Eagles we already know faced way to many penalties. The main one was a face mask right when you’re on a scoring drive? 15 yards is serious and something that drops spirits. The Texans killed me during their game they missed out on 2 TD's because of careless penalties. These are just the basics that have to be covered in training camp. For players to make these careless mistakes is unacceptable. We know games get heated but you need to keep your cool and realize that one wrong move can cost BIG when you least expect it.

OK everyone I’m done going on my rants and catching everyone up from this week, see everyone in week 5!

peaceouteverybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment